HarperCollins has announced a series of events to mark the publication of Beren and Lúthien by J.R.R. Tolkien, edited by Christopher Tolkien and illustrated by Alan Lee.
Five launch events will be held at Waterstone stores across England to celebrate the publication of Beren and Lúthien on 1 June. They will feature a discussion and book signing from renowned Tolkien illustrator Alan Lee.
- 31 May, 7pm – Waterstones Oxford
- 1 June, 7pm – Waterstones Piccadilly
- 2 June, 6:30pm – Waterstones Exeter
- 5 June, 6:30pm – Waterstones Liverpool
- 6 June, 7:30pm – Waterstones Hull
Beren and Lúthien will be published in the UK on Thursday 1 June 2017.
- New Tolkien book: Beren and Lúthien
- 2017: The Year of Tolkien
- Who are Beren and Lúthien?
- Beren and Lúthien publication delayed
Daniel is an Officer without Portfolio and Trustee of The Tolkien Society. Elected in 2014, he is mainly responsible for the Society’s digital operations, including this website.